FEATURING BEYOND MEAT'S BEEFLESS CRUMBLES
The perfect comfort meal on a cold chilly night. The hamburger curry is very popular in Hawaii and was of my favorite local plate lunch meal(usually served with rice, mac salad and salad greens). This curry done vegan! I never miss a good meal being vegan. Enjoy!
- 3 - 4 small to medium size red potatoes, diced
- 3 small sticks of carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Small handful of frozen peas and corn, as much you want or less
- 4.5 - 5 ounces of Japanese curry bouillon (I use the House brand, it's vegan!)
- About 600 - 700 ml water or see recommended on packaging
- Sautee and brown your veggies first (Onion, carrots, celery and Potatoes).
- Once browned add the water and bouillon and reduce heat to medium low to simmer. Mix well until the bouillon has dissolved.
- Adding in the peas and corns last so they don't get mushy.
- Once the potatoes, carrots and celery are fork tender, you are done! Easy peasy. Served with steamed rice, pasta or with a good rustic bread.